This is the latest in our series of quarterly local government update blogs, which will enable readers to catch up on the most important cases, issues or developments in local government from February to June 2017.
Please feel free to submit a comment below or send us an Ask query if you have any views on the cases, issues, or legal developments covered or if you think we have missed something that should be brought to the attention of local government practitioners.
In this post we look at:
- Legislative developments.
- Cases of interest to local authorities.
- Government guidance and publications of interest to local authority lawyers.
- Other publications of interest.
- Local Government Association publications.
- House of Commons Library briefing papers.
- Blogs of interest to local authority lawyers.
- Featured Ask queries.